To date, European Organics Ltd., operating in Czech Republic and the European Union is an innovator on the market of organic fertilisers used to increase the yield of agricultural production. We specialise in development, manufacture, import and distribution of ancillary products based on humic complex, known worldwide as Humates. Due to the local mining and processing of leonardites, the richest source of humic substances in the world, and due to the vast scientific experience and huge potential of local academies our scientific-production centre is located in Western Siberia. The philosophy of our company is fairness and openness in relations with our partners, accuracy and thoroughness in preparing our deliveries, responsiveness and professionalism in meeting your requirements and in particular the effort to create a better environment for future generations.
Conservation and rational use of soil fertility is the basis of the stability of agricultural sector development and growth of agricultural production. The intensive use of soils in the mid-20th century caused unprecedented anthropogenic pressure on land resources, which led to an enormous degradation of arable land. Ignoring the biological laws of agriculture, disruption in balance of soil organic matter, irrational use of chemicals, the aforementioned enormous anthropogenic pressure, and last but not least the absence of support and renewal of arable lands cause continuous reduction in the soil fertility. The main condition for restoring the soil and its fertility is the appropriate use of fertilisers. Humates are highly effective organic fertilisers containing micronutrients with abilities to stimulate growth and stress relieve. Humates are the source of humus (soil basis), soil activity and stability of its processes. They have a broad spectrum of influence on plants and their abilities are manifested in all kinds of agrarian cultures. As an example, application of humates allows to increase yields and quality of agricultural production. Specifically, it increases protein content in corn and gluten content and wheat by 1-2 units, oil content in sunflower by 2-3 percent and sugar content in potatoes (up to 20-25 percent) and watermelons (up 50 percent). Humic substances are produced via chemical and biological humification of plants and animals due to biological activity of microorganisms.
Soft brown coal (leonardit), which is the richest natural source of humic acids.
by utilizing cavitation technology, we can achieve an extremely small size of the active ingredient, thereby increasing its biological effectiveness. The active ingredient can freely penetrate through the cell membrane, which ensures the transfer of nutrients and growth promoters at the cellular level.
1. Today, due to the extremely complex and inimitable natural processes, modern science is not able to produce humic and fulvic acids in the laboratories efficiently. Therefore the most important factor in the production of humic and fulvic complexes is raw material, used to obtain these substances. Being the end product of humification process lasting for 70 million years, leonardite has a high content of humic substances. One kilogram of leonardite contains five times more humic acids than any other natural resource.
2. Humic substances are formed as a result of humification of plant and animal residues in nature by anaerobic microbiological degradation, fermentation and mineralization. Humification process in its scope is the second largest ecological planetary process after photosynthesis and creation of large biomass - plant and animal life. Humic acid is the main element of humic complex, brought out by its high resistance to further biodegradation. The exact properties and structure of a particular sample of humic complex depends on its source of origin and specific technologies use for its acquisition.
3. Humic complex (acids and their salts) is obtained in the form of a colloidal solution from various sources (leonardite, sapropel, lowland peat, oxidized shale, etc.) by leaching in sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide or ammonium hydroxide. Various humic acid complexes have different basic solubility - alkali, acid, alcohol, ethers, and oils. Fulvic acid settles out of the solution by bringing the pH value to 1 with acetic or nitric acid. This defines the operational differences between humic and fulvic acids. Part of the humic complex soluble in water is called ulmic acid.
4. Fulvic acid is the basic element of humic complex. It is an active substance of the complex and many scientists consider it to be single agent with unique properties. Fulvic acid is recognized as one of the key elements in many important discoveries of the recent years in agrotechnology, medicine and pharmacology. Constantly increasing number of, agronomists and doctors around the world recognize the huge potential of humic substances, especially fulvic acid and its salts.
5. Fulvic acid is a very strong organic electrolyte. It has antiviral properties and abilities to transports chelate mineral compounds in animal systems at the cellular level. Fulvic acids are biologically active weak mixtures of aliphatic and aromatic organic acids soluble in water. Being very strong organic natural electrolytes, fulvic acids are able to balance the energy and biological properties of the whole of nature. Due to the fulvic acids electric potential of any living cell can be reconstructed and the cell becomes healthy and active.
6. Fulvic acid is an efficient and universal detoxicant.
7. Fulvic acid is the most powerful natural antioxidant. It is capable of chemically modifying free radicals to form a new neutral compounds, or removing them as a waste by means of their transportation out of the cell.
8. Utilisation of humic and fulvic acids in various preparations is being constantly improved. Step by step these substances are spreading into different spheres of human life: from agricultural production to medicine.
Low molecular ballastless potassic humate with fulvic acid for universal use by agronomists, fruit growers and gardeners. Completely natural humic and fulvic acid solution. The product contains 40-60 g/l of humic acid salts, fulvic acid in preparative form of hydroalcoholic solution, soluble salts of the silicic acid and universally balanced complex of minerals and microelements. Humic chains are fissioned into fractions of molecules, up to 5nm in size using cavitation technology. This allows the active substance to freely pass through the cell membrane, thus, ensuring the transfer of nutrients and growth stimulators at the cellular level. Ballastless structure of the solution enables its use in any modern agricultural technology without risk of damage (clogged injectors, corrosion in engines and agricultural equipment’s joints).
Fulvohumate is designed:
Fulvohumate is designed:
Fulvohumate is designed:
|Application functions||Dosage of fertilizer||Solution consumption|
|before sowing seed treatment||0.2 to 0.4 l/t||10-20 l/t|
|root fertilizer during the growing season - 2-4 times||2,5-5 l/ha||10000-20000 l/ha|
|not root fertilizer during the growing season - 2-4 times||0,2-0,4 l/ha||for field crops: 200-300 l/ha;|
gardens: to 800-1000 l / ha
|spraying the soil before plowing (cultivation)||3-8 l/ha||200-300 l/ha|
This calculator is designed to calculate the amount of fertilizer for vegetable and cereal crops. If you have fruit crops then the consumption may differ. Contact us for advice.
We create the best option for your business.
Jakub Durec - Sales Manager720 073 959
Mgr. Igor Krakhmalev - CEO
Nuselská 34, 140 00, Praha 4